Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting to know me #3


Describe your relationship with your parents.
Let me start by saying I was a difficult little lady. I was not always nice to my parents and I pretty much had to do things my way. I think that we all wish we could change how crappy that time was for us. I've learned how not to be a pain in the butt and they have realized that it wasn't strictly personal. I love them. I look to my parents for support and unconditional love.
My parents divorced when i turned 13, that disjointed my need for stability  That was hard and still effects my relationships today.
My mom recently told me she never worried about me. I found that to be funny, because I was hell. I enjoy talking to my mom and spending time with her. We are very similar in personality a bit dry and silly.
My Dad would do anything for me and is super supportive. We like to do similar things and see each other often. He give good hugs and likes to sit outside and talk. Which I enjoy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment