Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting to know me #1


20 Random things about myself.
1. I love creative writing
2. I am a workaholic... I work my ass off and love it.
3. I take pride in being able read people well
4. I love to sleep...its almost a #1 priority for me
5. I use a blanket in the house everywhere, all year long--- it can be 100 degrees out and in the house and I am under a blanket
6. I love a house without air condition and windows open...see #5
7. I have 100 lb dog, but secretly want a lap dog.


8. I am only 30 years old and had 3 careers...I am a student of the school of life
9. I love trees and can name most of them...thanks Dad!
10. I love to make things I own/ed more tools my hubby we met
11. I hate the phone
12. I kinda love college sports especially basketball
13. I am super proud to be born and raised in N.Carolina, I get emotional about how much I love it!

14. I like a good cry every once in awhile... I chalk this up to being an Aquarius ;)
15. I enjoy major amount of alone time...i am rather introverted.
16. I have the maturity level of a 13 year old boy... the word 'boobs' makes me giggle inside
17. I never remember a joke (much less the punch line), name of a song, who the artist is, what movie I watched or who the actors were in it...but I loved every minute of it!
18. My fabric stash is massive- 4 giant rubbermade containers, a four drawer dresser and 1/2 of a closet, I have put myself on a diet in 2012
19.  I love to dance, swing, twirl, rock and sway.
20. I come up with a business/ book idea almost once a week. I just need some chedda'

No comments:

Post a Comment